you gotta be kidding me on this. what is the vhsl thinking? va. high & lee in the lpd???
http://www.vhsl.org/MoreAboutVHSL/0709initialRRPlan.doc
you gotta be kidding me on this. what is the vhsl thinking? va. high & lee in the lpd???
http://www.vhsl.org/MoreAboutVHSL/0709initialRRPlan.doc
Same thing was said last year. Won't happen.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Now that I look at it. That's different. It just has 2 districts instead of 1. Lonesome Pine East and West. Interesting.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Isn't it amazing how numbers can be changed by adjusting what grade a studen is in. RC is the 3rd smallest in the Cumberland, but every year they are the last team to qualify for D1. (Until the new rule that is) Very odd huh.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
It's all a plan for consolidation, yeah that's the ticket.
crack is whack
Key words.....proposed and R&R Committee. I wouldn't put too much stock in that plan.
This is there best plan yet in my opinion, considering they are staying with three classifications instead of going to four.
However, I can see that V-High will once again vote to stay AA and remain/join the Class AA, Region IV, District #2 (Highlands/Southwest).
Lee gets what they want...less travel time in a Class A district.
Regions are much more evenly balanced, numbers wise.
Pulaski Co. won't have to schedule AAA schools because the AA schools out of their district won't play them.
Looks like someone at the VHSL finally got some sense about them...
It makes so much sense that it is guaranteed to be voted against. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
I just wish that they would put a certain cap on the enrollment for each Group. That is something that also makes way too much sense.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
So will there be an LPD championship game??
that would be pretty neat...
John Battle in the LPD?
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks